Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New in 2011..

Its been a very hectic and busy week in the new year for myself and the family. The girls are adapting themselves very well in their new school nearby. A culture shock for them during the first 2 weeks but now they are getting better in school for being the new kid on the block.

For myself, I'm looking forward for this year's challenge and learn every moment of it, hoping the best for All of Us, enjoy life and live life the fullest as 'Life is All but the Ordinary'.

As for Yayah, she had her change and prepared for her new school. She had a new haircut. I guess its best for her as she had never had her hair cut short ever since she was a baby and with her new uniform its sort of the requirement. I took pictures of her as a remembrance...




Yayah's PE uniform..

Yayah's Religous uniform..

And Yayah's sweet smile...