Monday, October 11, 2010

Once bitten twice smitten...

As the Eid ended last Friday, I got an unfortunate mistake 3 days before by stepping on red ants quarter nearby my house...I got bitten on my left foot by 2 large head soldiers and 2 small worker ants. It was exactly a year ago when I was bitten by red ants on my same left foot. This time is worse..as I speak my foot is still the same swollen, big and in pain. I got 2 days off from work from the hospital but I guess it will take another week to recover. Poor me and my Mr is now on a red ants destruction campaign..to find and destroy the red ants quarters all around the house. He manage to snap pix of my foot while I'm in pain. I guess its just for my remembrance and my awareness on my next gardening.


4 days after my foot was bitten...

On my 6th day...still no improvement..