Saturday, May 15, 2010

3rd episode of my Italian trip..

My last episode of my Italian trip was hopping again on a domestic train Italia to Reggio Calabria, the southern part of Italy almost at the tip of the Italian shoe. An hour by train from Vibo Valentia and it costs only 5 euro per head. Its another shopping heaven where we can find most of the Italian brands and International branded shops. It was the winter sale so I took the opportunity to shop a few stuff for ourselves and the kids.


Buy tickets via this vendor machine..as long as you don't get lost using this machine heheh..

A beautiful day out for a nap or more to a sleep at the train station I guess...

Oranges everywhere..


Olives also everywhere..

Breathtaking sceneries...


Can't imagine going on that highway..


Exactly 1 hr we reached the station..Reggio Calabria Centrale..

Fortunately we found the one and only Halah kebab shop...Ali you were our live saver..

We had a kebab doner to fill our lunch and dinner take away..happy sangat..

I hope to come back again ...

Its lunch time..so Italians have 4 hrs break..I took the time wandering the city area..

There's hubby ..enjoying the cold wind @ the park

@ the waterfront..

This was before the lunchtime the place was jam pack with people..

Tired of walking..just hop on the escalator in the middle of town..I wish we have this in Brunei..

@ the Oveese shop..bought things for the kids..

No cars are allowed to go thru this area so we have the freedom to stroll along the shops..


Sooo cutee!!..I wish I can wear this..

Bought a few bags for myself at this shop and not cheap looo...